Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eleven Months Old

Today is the 11 month marker. Hard to believe that Kaden would have been a almost a year old. Time seems to be flying by so quickly. Not that I want it to stand still or anything, but as each day passes, I feel farther from him. This experience has been the hardest time in my life. And I think our inability to get pregnant again makes it worse. I really miss having Kaden in my tummy where he was safe and okay. I think back to the day he was born and how hectic everything was. I wish I could relive that time when he was here. I know I would do some things differently. I would give anything just to be able to hold him again, even though I only got to hold him once when we were saying goodbye. I miss holding his hands and touching his full head of hair. I miss his little feet. I just miss you baby.

3 comments:

  1. Kaden was such a precious gift and he will always be in your heart. You are always in my thoughts and prayers! I pray that u receive another gift from God Kristi. Please know I am thinking of you during this tough time.
    (((hugs)))
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the right words to say, but I know there aren't any. Your Kaden is just beautiful and I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i find myself thinking of you guys more and more each day as the one year mark approaches. i agree, kaden was a such a precious gift and a beautiful baby boy. we love you guys and are praying for you even now.

    ReplyDelete