Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Been A While

A lot has transpired since that last post. As most of you know, I miscarried in January at 9 weeks (the day before my birthday). Since then, we have given up on "trying" for now. At 40, I'm not sure it is in the cards for us. But, I have been working on a "labor of love" lately. It is called SweetBabyBump.com and is a Trying to Conceive, Pregnancy and Parenting website. As most of you know, I was big into TWW while I was pregnant with Kaden, and after his death went back while we were TTC. I got so much support there from my on-line friends that I wanted to create that experience for someone else. If you get a chance, go by and check it out. You will always find me there....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage - I kept checking your site from time to time for updates. I checked out your website -- love it and am going back to spend more time on it :) I continue to pray for you -- I know your ache for Kaden will never go away. Thanks for updating and for the new site. Many blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soccer, basketball, auto racing, golf, hockey, and tennis, some of them also give you free of charge money. The excellent sporting activities publications will give you a signup bonus and bonuses for re-depositing.
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    bandar ceme
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    http://199.30.55.59/sumoqq78/
    data hk 2019

    ReplyDelete