Friday, November 20, 2009

7 Month Angel~versary

It has been seven months now since you have been gone from me. It still hurts like it was yesterday, but it does seem, somewhat, in the distant past. Life continues on without you, but you are never far from my thoughts. I have talked to other women who have lost babies, some of them over 40 years ago, and it seem that my pain of losing you will always be here-until we can be together again. But I am okay with that. It means that you will always be with me, even through my pain of missing you. I still look at your sweet face every day and miss having you safe in my tummy doing your Kung-fu-fighting. I really miss that. I had so much love to give you, we all did. I just hope that you can feel it still. We all really miss you, what we dreamed for you and wanted for you. I love you baby boy...

4 comments:

  1. Kristi,
    I'm so sorry! Happy Angelversary, sweet pea!
    Our love and prayers are with you always!
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi,
    We think of you often. Thinking of your Sweet Kaden.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig & Kristi,
    I am deeply moved by your experience and wish to offer my sincerest condolences for the tremendous loss of your son, Kaden. Hopefully you can find comfort in the scripture at Psalm 34:18 which says "Jehovah is near to those who are broken at heart and those who are crushed in spirit he saves." I am a volunteer minister and I would love to share more words of comfort. If you would welcome this you can contact me at goodnewsofhope@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete