Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mixed Emotions

I know it has been quite a while since I have posted. Kaden's three month marker was on July 3rd, and we went back to Arkansas for my 20 year class reunion on the 4th. It was great to be home. I had not been back in over six years, and I got to reconnect with all my closest friends from high school. It was hard going there with no baby to show off, but everyone got to see Kaden in our pictures. It was a healing time for me. Ashley, Max's mommy, came to visit for a couple of days and it was like we were old friends, not two tragically linked mommies meeting for the first time. It was so good for me to have that time with her.


As for us, we are back on the "serious" baby making journey. Our first appointment is Monday, and I think we may be able to actually start the injections then. Keep us in your prayers that it works and doesn't cost us a fortune! It makes me so happy just to know that we are able to try now. This is the month that we conceived Kaden so I am hoping he will being us good luck :)

I am deeply deeply saddened to hear that baby Avery lost her battle with CDH last night. It brings back such painful memories for me and I know how difficult the decision is to make. Please pray for Shane, Carissa, and Kaitlyn as these next few weeks will be difficult. They will need all the support they can get, and it seems like they have alot of great people who love them. I know it was the support of our friends,family, and even complete strangers that got us thru the loss of Kaden. We would have been lost with out them.

I will try to be better about updating more, but like I always say, I am still following all of your blogs and praying for you all. I miss my Kaden every day, but I am beginning to work thru my sadness and move forward. Mail your envelopes!

6 comments:

  1. Happy to see an update....I think about your family and wonder how you are doing. Love the picture with you and Ashley and I am glad the two of you got to spend time together. Best of wishes and tons of baby dust coming your way and hope you succeed on the baby making journey. Many prayers for you and your family.

    Hugs, Tracy Meats - Ian's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you! Good to see an update. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for the baby making to work its magic quickly. You have your strong fighting angel babe working his magic in Heaven, finding the right sibling for your children.

    Kaden will sprinkle pieces of himself in the next Kuehl baby.

    Hugs, love, and prayers to you all!

    Love,

    The Miles Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed your updates so much, and it's so good to see you back! I pray so hard that this cycle works for you, and that you don't have to endure numerous months of fertility treatments. Something tells me that it will happen this month. I still think of baby Kaden all the time, and he will always be in my heart!

    Love and prayers,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so good to see an update and to hear how you all are doing! we still think of you often and pray for you too. i can't wait to stalk your ttc journey and to pray you through your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so good to see a post from you, especially loved seeing the smile on you and Ashleys face. What strong women you both are and I am so glad to hear you are working on another baby journey. I am praying for you and Ashley in hopes that you both will be able to post exciting news here soon. You both deserve it!! You are great Mothers!! May God Bless you all!!

    Sissy
    Nashville, TN

    ReplyDelete