Friday, February 27, 2009

Prayers for Sky & Carla and Angel Baby Joseph

I just got home from my NST/AFL bi-weekly appointment, and like every other day I check out my blog for updates on all the CDH "family". I sit here an absolute crying mess with the news that baby Joseph lost his CDH battle last night and is now an angel in heaven looking over his mommy, daddy and two little sisters. I cannot express how hard this news is hitting me today--and how badly I feel for them. I know there are no guarantees, but I am having a hard time trying to find the sense in it all. Joseph's family is at the forefront of my thoughts, and I wish there was something that I could say or do for them that could even make it a little bit better. I guess I will just continue to pray for them, since that seems like all I do these days.

Please, everyone, keep them in your prayers as they are going thru probably the worst thing that can ever happen to a family. And after a good, hard, fight by a little warrior...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi,

    I am very sad and depressed today over the news also. Having these babies leave us honestly makes me question my faith at times. Also, on Wednesday we found out that Ava has VSD in addition to CDH. I am finding it hard to be optimistic but hopefully that will change.

    Take care, I feel like your Kaden will be fine (really I do!)

    ReplyDelete