Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Services for Kaden Alex Kuehl




Services for Kaden Alex Kuehl will be on Friday, April 24, 2009 at 6:00 P.M.- At

Bryan-Braker Funeral Home
1850 West Texas Street
Fairfield, California 94533
(707)425-4697
www.bryanbraker.com

We will be having a get together at our home after the funeral services to celebrate Kaden's life. All are welcome that would like to attend. We will have some food and beverages at the house. Our address is:

1815 Kolob Drive
Fairfield, Ca. 94534

In lieu of flowers, we are asking for donations in Kaden's name to the "Nayeli Faith Foundation". The "Nayeli Faith Foundation" was started by Shane and Liz Nelson who's daughter Nayeli, a survivor, was born with LCDH at UCSF. The foundation assists parents and children with CDH at UCSF. Shane and Liz started this foundation because they know first hand the costs associated with being at the hospital for extended periods of time.

Checks can be mailed to:

SLPOA C/O "Nayeli Faith Foundation"
901 E. 14th St.
San Leandro, Ca. 94577

Put in MEMO section: In memory of Kaden Kuehl

We thank you all so much and look forward to seeing you at the service and gathering at our home after the service.

6 comments:

  1. Today was my first day finding out about Kaden. Wow,I feel as if he is part my child and am so sorry for what you are going through. Silly, maybe but I've invested time and care not knowing anymore than the fact that he had CDH and had devoted parents. I do thank God that you had some time with him.
    I will continue to pray for you and your family as you deal with all that has passed and will pass. Chanda in UT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still lifting your family up in prayer at this difficult time in your life!!

    Sissy
    Nashville, TN

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOM AND I WISH WE COULD BE THERE WITH ALL OF YOU DURING THIS TIME BUT WE CAN'T. PLEASE KNOW WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR HEARTS. WE AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. I NEVER KNEW MY LITTLE SISTER WAS SO STRONG. IF WE CAN DO ANYTHING LET US KNOW. ALL OUR LOVE TO YOU BOTH AND THE KIDS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very sorry for your loss. I just read your story after I saw a post on TWW. We lost our baby in February at 21 weeks after her heart stopped. She had been given an "incompatible with life diagnosis" (Triploidy) just 3 weeks prior; I blogged about my journey as well. I applaud you for continuing to carry sweet little Kaden. I'm sure many people will read your story and choose to do the same. Your family will be in my prayers during this tough time.
    With deepest apologies,
    Angela Holmes (Babytobenumber2 on TWW)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you guys and just wanted to reiterate that we are definately thinking of you and praying for you constantly! I wish I could be there to give you all a huge hug!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kristi,

    I so wish we could be there for the service and give you a huge hug. We are praying for you always!

    With deepest sympathies,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete